Main accents RP and Estuary
Very clear diction.
Varied pitch from younger and higher to lower and older or sultry and sexy
Good for audio books/childrens story reading
Good factual documentary voice with balance between expression and getting facts across.
Good at expressing a variety of emotions with the voice so can excel at many different types of voice work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
RP factual,RP sexy and seductive, Estuary 'girl next door,' RP stern, Estuary excited young and fun.
My Voice Experience
I have a professional voicereel, am a trained actress and have worked for the 'Wireless Theatre Company' on a play called 'Wild Elusive Butterfly.'
I've done a lot of theatre work which obviously involves the voice and also I have some singing training. This Autumn I shall be doing some musical theatre for a touring project that commemorates the 200th anniversary of the Regents Canal.
I've also done a lot of radio interviews when I had a one woman show so am used to lots of different studios.
I work quickly and efficiently and really enjoy opportunities to use my voice.
Kensington and Chelsea College
Performing Arts level 3
Central School of Speech and Drama
Diploma in Theatre Practice
My Studio Equipment
I can record at home and use 'Audacity' to edit.
Unknown - Click here to ask Eleanor Bennet
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Eleanor Bennet by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eleanor Bennet is a Standard subscriber.
Eleanor Bennet does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Eleanor Bennet was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Eleanor Bennet does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Eleanor Bennet was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.