Standard RP English, Assured, Clear, Smooth
An educated British voice, stylish and confident.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Extensive corporate video voice over experience and TV Commercials
Speech science degree
Post Grad certificate in Broadcast Journalism
Post Grad diploma in Acting
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1A Studio Microphone with pop-shield
Centrance MIC PORT PRO USB microphone preamp
Sony Professional 7506 Headphones
Voice Actor / Presenter / Journalist / TV Producer
I've always had a love of the human voice and it's ability to inspire, move and educate. It all began with studying for a BSC Honours Degree in Speech Sciences at University College London - where I discovered phonetics and developed a true RP sound. I then obtained a Postgraduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism (with Distinction) and voiced and presented many radio and TV news broadcasts.
Moving into the field of corporate TV programmes - I produced and presented many programmes for corporate clients who wanted the gravitas of a standard, educated RP voice.
But my journey didn't stop there - I trained as an actor at Drama Studio and with The Actors Company in London - studying text performance with the wonderful Margot Braund.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Elaine Coxall by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Elaine Coxall is a Standard subscriber.
Elaine Coxall does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Elaine Coxall was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Elaine Coxall does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Elaine Coxall was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.