Laid-back, Casual, Middle-America, Easygoing
• Ed Welch is registered with Voice123 since Jun 27, 2010.
Ed Welch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ed Welch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Ed Welch started his/her voice over career in 1989.
• Currently Ed Welch is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Ed Welch does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ed Welch was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is more of a laid-back, easygoing style, clear and soothing. Best suited to radio spots, audio segments, narration, or any type of production that lends itself to this style of delivery.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Pickens (Greenville), South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Middle America, Southern, Middle-aged guy or Old-timer
My Voice Experience
My initial experience was about 20 years of radio announcing, which included live on-air delivery of deejay programming and news as well as production of spots, promos and PSAs. In radio I found my voice identity, which I rely on to this day. I also have done voice narration soundtracks for training videos and created voice tracks for cable TV productions. Additionally, I volunteered my services in recording books to tape for a ministry serving visually handicapped individuals.
B.A. in Journalism, University of South Carolina; Master of Mass Communication, University of South Carolina.
My Studio Equipment
Home-based studio currently equipped for one microphone production. Effects and editing capabilities using GoldWave and Audacity.
Web design and administration experience, including production and posting of podcasts online for Southern Wesleyan University.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Ed Welch by email or phone, please click here.