• Eduardo Carmona is registered with Voice123 since Feb 11, 2011.
• Eduardo Carmona started his/her voice over career in 1994.
• Currently Eduardo Carmona is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Eduardo Carmona was last active on Voice123 71 days ago
I am a versatile voice artist; announcer, actor and singer too. My voice can be vital, young, energetic, fresh, warm, smooth, sexy, weird, strange or anything you need for your commercials, narrations, corporative presentations, IVRs, etc. I'm a Character specialist and I do love my job!!!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
San Josť, Costa Rica
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can speak in neutral spanish and also spanish with regional accents from countries like Argentina, Spain, Mexico, Cuba, Chile, Colombia, Unites States, Russia, France, China and Germany. Maybe more...
My Voice Experience
I've worked (and still doing it) in:
- Tv and radio commercials
- Character voices
- Live shows, gigs, concerts, etc. as a host
- Professional Actor Degree
- Seminars and workshops of voice over, voice acting, voice technique, story, narrative and chronicle
- University courses in Journalism, Sociology and Music
- Singing lessons
My Studio Equipment
- Pro Tools LE
- Adobe Audition
- MBox 1 USB
- M-Audio Fast Track Pro USB
- Samson CL7 Studio Condenser Microphone
- M-Audio Studiophile BX8 Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 580 Precision and HD 280 Pro Headphones
- AKG K-44 Headphones
Musician and composer. I've composed and recorded some music and jingles for radio and tv spots.
I play bass, guitar, some keyboards and can do programmed drums and percussion tracks. I sing too.
I'm also music producer. I've recorded, mixed and mastered a few indie and alternative ep's and albums.
As an actor, I had experience in Tv and theater, including musical plays.
I also have experience in audio and video editing for radio and tv spots.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Eduardo Carmona by email or phone, please click here.