Calm, gentle, caring, scholarly, warm, wise
• Ed Evans is registered with Voice123 since Apr 09, 2011.
• Ed Evans started his/her voice over career in 1968.
• Currently Ed Evans is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 10
• Ed Evans was last active on Voice123 50 days ago
Former broadcast news reporter.
Warm and deep for narrations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Sequim, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
No accent. Native English speaker.
My Voice Experience
Former broadcast news TV anchor and reporter for 32 years, now retired. Reported for KEX Radio, Portland, OR, KOMO Radio and TV, Seattle, KHON TV, Honolulu,
KIRO TV, Seattle.
'68 Lewis and Clark College, Portland, OR BA - Communications
-- followed by a long career in broadcasting --
'95 Lancaster Theological Seminary, Lancaster, PA
-- followed by a career in ministry which included public speaking from the pulpit and other forums.
My Studio Equipment
Zoom H4n Digital Recorder. Audio-Technica ST95 MKII microphone. Wave Pad audio editor.
Extensive background in radio and television broadcast news, including studio anchoring and field reporting. Thirty-two years experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Ed Evans by email or phone, please click here.