deepvoiced fellow with soft pitch
• EDDY AGNANT is registered with Voice123 since 2009-08-07.
EDDY AGNANT does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
EDDY AGNANT was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• EDDY AGNANT started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently EDDY AGNANT is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
EDDY AGNANT does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. EDDY AGNANT was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
The best description of my voice is Deep and smooth voice that vibrates in a small room and resonates in bigger ones.Great for sexy smooth talk and narration.At the same time when excited,or displaying happiness my voice is soft and smooth.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
Marietta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can impersonate an uptight middle aged woman in crisis,an hispanic guy.Several caribeean characters namely Jamaican,trinidadian,Haitian.A French guy .
My Voice Experience
Well the fact of the matter is Corporate heads would say I have no experience,but I'm pursuing this path because first of all as far back as puberty I'd often hear how nice my voice is and I should try a voiceover career. I would often read store names in grandeur or reading a book and becoming the character and project some appropriate voice for it. I was further convinced when I auditioned for a modeling job that involved reading for a bank commercial.I distinctively remember the lady stopping me within seconds and calling two others in the room,to hear me read. I recalled saying to myself "meeee whom a couple years ago could only say Hello and goodbye in English".My experience comes from repeating whatever the great David Attenborough says,or other great narrators that keep an audience captivated.Naturally I'm the mocking type that can take what someone says and make it funny.
My Studio Equipment
great with gadgets ,tools.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact EDDY AGNANT by email or phone, please click here.