conversational, friendly, upbeat,ny style soprano
Conversational , guy next door for 2 person spots
Serious, informational for voice overs and psa's
Really old guy style for special need spots
Tony Soprano style for fun
Smooth basic delivery for straight spots
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French,German,Australian,Italian, NY Bronx,Maine accent (this is a old guy style)
My Voice Experience
Being in the radio field each day is an adventure in advertising. You are always called upon to dig up a new and interesting way to catch the attention of your audience. This may mean special effects, accents, music, or delivery.
After 30 odd years I have done them all and more. I have worked with Television, Radio and Educational outlets producing everything from Power Point voice overs to TV commercials.
I understand that your business requires a specific talent and that talent needs to be professional in every aspect of the procedure. From start to finish of every project you will find that I understand the deep involvement you have with your client and with each order.
You will always get what you need ...on time and delivered by a professional....for a professional!
Training started in the U.S. Army and was honed at the Northeast Broadcasting School in Boston Ma.
From graduation day to present I have been involved in Radio in one way or another. Currently I serve as station manager of 97.7 FM /WSFB AM in Quitman GA., a low power FM that has been abused for the last 30 years. I am trying to bring it back for the local community to once again have an actual station to call their own.
My Studio Equipment
Working from the Radio Station itself I have all the necessary equipment to produce the type of TV or Radio advertisement you desire.
I work with a SAW system and/or Audacity editing software to produce and edit the spots. We have a DSL internet Connection for fast uploads and downloads
Unknown - Click here to ask Ed Doherty
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ed Doherty by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ed Doherty is a Standard subscriber.
• Ed Doherty was last active on Voice123 360 days ago