deep, radio voice, accents, languages, impressions
• Ed Beasley is registered with Voice123 since Sep 17, 2008.
Ed Beasley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ed Beasley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Ed Beasley started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Ed Beasley is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Ed Beasley does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ed Beasley was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I hear all the time that I have a "radio voice." I can sound professional or I can be goofy. My voice is deep and seems to get people's attention.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Navarre, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I speak Portuguese, Russian, some German, some French, and I can get by in Spanish. I've traveled Europe and Africa exensively and I've always learned a little of the local language everywhere I've been. In English, I do the following accents: Russian, German, French, Hispanic, British English, and more. I can very often mimic voices I hear.
My Voice Experience
At this point, I have NO voice-over experience! But friends and strangers alike comment on my voice telling me I should be on the radio.
I have no education in voice-over whatsoever! But I'm a Mensa member and I learn quickly.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home computer.
I'm a 21-year retired Air Force veteran and am currently working successfully as a Realtor.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ed Beasley by email or phone, please click here.