hip, guy next store, apple guy, conversational
Eamonn trained as a theater artist and discovered voice over as a way to support his New York theater career. His voice is flexible and can range from edgy (voice of numerous indie rock projects) and quirky to a normal, friendly, reassuring and easy going guy next door. Eamonn is also adept with technical, professional text and excels at making industrial jargon understandable.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Wide variety of character voices with a lot of animation experience: any North American dialect (Midwest, Southern, Appalachian, Boston, Brooklyn, etc.), British, Scottish and most European accents - German, French, Russian, etc.
Created a re-occurring character for Rockstar Games' Red Dead Redemption.
Eamonn has lived all over the USA and is well traveled internationally.
My Voice Experience
-Currently Voices most online ads for Beggar Records, Matador Records and XL Records and TV campaigns for bands such as Vampire Weekend, The National, and St. Vincent.
-Worked for a year as in-house voice talent for a business e-learning company.
-Various local and national commercials.
-Spokes-voice for BehindTheBuy.
-Numerous industrials and web demos for tech companies
-Various cartoons and animation projects
BA in Theatre from Duke University
Professor of Media and Performance at Princeton University
My Studio Equipment
Fully sound-proofed studio with Studio Projects B3 condensor microphone, current mac with a variety of audio editing and music creation software. Access to large banks of royalty free sound beds and FX.
I am adept at quickly coming up with a variety of timbres, intonations, characterizations, and speaking styles to give you options for the best match for your project. I live within walking distance from my studio for fast turnaround and prompt delivery of a high quality product.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Eamonn Farrell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eamonn Farrell is a Standard subscriber.
Eamonn Farrell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Eamonn Farrell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Eamonn Farrell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Eamonn Farrell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.