Genuine, Sincere, Smooth, Enjoyable
informative, dynamic, erudite, warm, calming, fun, sexy, young, hip, relaxing, caring, seductive, natural, honest, melodic, charismatic, believable, genuine, flexible, adaptive, sinister
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Suburban, Urban, Rural, Professional, country, gruff, Military, hick, arrogant, pompous, opera,
My Voice Experience
I am asked to read copy related to food quite a bit. The majority of my voice over work comes from agents and by being listed on talent websites. So, quite literally, my voice speaks for itself. My experience working in the voice over community has been as fun and exciting as some of the copy I’m asked to read.
I am an audio engineer with an extensive background in vocal performance and music education (BM in Music Education from Virginia Commonwealth University) who had been recording voices, instruments, and various other sounds out of a studio for quite a while when I was first introduced to the idea of doing my own voice overs by Dan Levine from “Such-A-Voice.” After attending one of his seminars I quickly realized that I had the talent and all of the equipment I would need to market myself as a voice over artist. Since then I have taken the time to speak with other voice over artists and, with some choice words of advice and coaching from Deborah Richards, I’ve enjoyed many successful ventures with voice acting.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Dustin Faltz
I am an accomplished audio and mix engineer, having received recognition from the Recording Academy in the form of a GRAMMY award nomination for my engineering assistance. I am also a classically trained vocalist, pop vocalist, vocal coach, and music educator with a refined ear for nuance and artistic expression. Additionally, I have access to, and licensing for, a plethora of sound clips, effects, and bytes that really come in handy for post-production on a voice over project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dustin Faltz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dustin Faltz is a Standard subscriber.
Dustin Faltz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dustin Faltz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dustin Faltz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dustin Faltz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.