Real, non-announcer, conversational, experienced
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Northern & Eastern U.S. accents, all regions. British English of many types. Simple Spanish or Spanish accented English.
My Voice Experience
Over 25 years experience in the voiceover industry.
Heard nationally on M-TV and cable and broadcast networks.
Clients include: General Electric, Coca-Cola, UPS, Con Edison, The United Nations, The American Red Cross, Pepsi, Delta Airlines, Kraft Foods, The Four Seasons Hotels, UBS, The United States Air Force, Pizza Hut and many others.
Bachelor of Science, Friends University
Master of Leadership Studies, Fort Hays State University
Attended several voice acting seminars including training with Dick Orkin, Christine Coyle, Dan O'Day and Nick Michaels.
Current voice acting coach in Nancy Wolfson.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann and Rode microphones, Mackie board, Adobe Audition, Sound Forge, Twisted Wave and Audacity DAWs, an Apogee Duet and Blue Robbie tube preamplifier.
Telephone patch, Skype, Source-Connect or ISDN for recording sessions.
Will barter via IMS or TradeBank. I accept Bitcoin.
Can complete a single voice job or act as project manager for multiple voice projects with various colleagues.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dustin Ebaugh by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dustin Ebaugh is a Premium subscriber.
• Dustin Ebaugh was last active on Voice123 6 days ago