casual, announcer, personable, conversational,
There is very little that I have not done over the past 30+ years: Light, heavy, warm, cold, fast, slow, nasty, kind, sophisticated, silly, narration with personality, narration without personality (NPR style), conversational, matter of fact & intimate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maine, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have done 1,000's of radio spots, tv voice overs, I have read books & poetry, I have narrated documentaries, videos for restaurants, hotels. I have done image voicing for radio stations. I have done newscasts & music oriented radio shows for over 30 years. The current demo here is an audio montage of the different voice work I can do. My in house studio allows for a fast turn around time for every project.
BA Franklin & Marshall English & Communications. I've done stand-up comedy, emceed all types of events & concerts.
My Studio Equipment
Shure SM58 Microphone w/ Sony DMXP01 Mixing Board that feeds into Adobe Audition 3.0.
I'm very personable & easy to work with.I'm an avid photographer both pro & am. I'm a big sports fan & play tennis year 'round. I'm an avid reader & love writing.
I also produce, write, shoot, edit & narrate videos for businesses' websites specializing in the hospitality sector.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Duncan Dewar by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Duncan Dewar is a Standard subscriber.
Duncan Dewar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Duncan Dewar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Duncan Dewar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Duncan Dewar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.