Professional news reporter sound, and singer, can be comedic,
Very soothing, professional, news reporter-esque voice. Can also sing. Can be youthful, very upbeat or comedic. A variety of different American accents can be implemented from New York/Jersey to Mid Western.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• English - Caribbean
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Italian American New York, Carribean American, young caucasian male, young African-American male. Middle-aged white male. Middle-aged black male.
My Voice Experience
As a pre-teen, I was the voice of the lead character in a musical book/tape called "Solomon's Great Adventure". It also involved singing 3 songs.
I also made the music for a hair product commercials and provided voice-overs for Spartan Brands.
I recorded voice over dubs for many people for hire, and for varying jobs ranging from infomercial speakers to video game characters and voices.
I've provided original, unlicensed music for TV, cinema, commercials, and video games.
I have a BA in Music/Literature.
I have been a freelance entertainment writer, journalist for over 5 years which included conducting and recording various interviews with celebrities.
My biggest strengths are quality, warm believable delivery and speed.
My Studio Equipment
I have many programs from Pro tools, to Sound Forge and Acid Pro and I can turn anything around in any format.
I'm also a musician, singer, songwriter, producer with my own facilities. I can record anything in my own home studio and turn it over in the same day.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dru Hepkins by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dru Hepkins is a Standard subscriber.
• Dru Hepkins was last active on Voice123 45 days ago