Big, conversational, warm, rich, guy next door.
Perfect voice for projects where you need a big voice, the grit of a movie trailer, or the guy next door. I can deliver it conversational, smooth, sexy or business-like for corporate presentations. Great for power point, car commercials or the consistency needed for audio books. I've done it all....even a talking dog collar. I'm ready to produce the voice-over you need today.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Drew Birdseye
My Voice Experience
Voice work is all I do every day of the year. I've done everything from car commercials to being a virtual investment assistant, message on-hold, IVR and voice prompts and voice-mail to e-learning and company training materials. I've had gigs with Microsoft, Royal Caribbean, Regent Cruise Lines, The Outdoor Channel, Lifetime, TDA Ameritrade, Remington, Spalding, U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corp and the U.S. Air Force. I've been fortunate to have my voice heard from Trinidad to Belgium and Argentina to England. Need voices for podcasts, on-hold or industrial projects? Let me get started producing the voice-over you need with quick turn-around.
Being in the broadcast medium for years was my platform for the voice work I do now. Frankly, doing voice work was more fun than being on the air. I've worked for several recording studios in Los Angeles and am a musician which has helped me in other roles from theater to on-camera work. I've even narrated a ballet performance....no, I didn't wear a tu-tu. I asked but they wouldn't let me.
I produce voice-overs here at my home and am ready to be the only voice talent you ever need.
My Studio Equipment
Rhode NT1000 microphone, 286A dbx mic processor, Hafler TA1100 amplifier, Omega Lexicon USB soundcard, Mackie 1402 VLZ mixing board, Gentner SPH10 phone interface and JBL Control One studio monitors.
I pride myself on an exceptional work ethic and I take great pains to get my clients the voice-overs they need. I'm always on time for phone patches and work hard to turn your voice-over project around as fast as possible. I'm looking forward to getting to work for you today.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Drew Birdseye by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Drew Birdseye is a Premium subscriber.
• Drew Birdseye has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours