Authoritative, but friendly voice that stands out.
It's a authoritative, but friendly voice with a very wide range from announcer deep to conversational. Ideal for testimonial interviews, whether you need the interviewer or the customer. It's a sincere, believable voice, that people will listen to, but make no mistake, this is a voice that can sell and stand apart from the crowd.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, French, Swedish, East Indian, Southern American, New England, Canadian, Italian, Chicago and Fargo.
My Voice Experience
Former announcer, producer, talk show host, teacher, comedian and contributing writer for Saturday Night Live, Classical Music Show host, Ad Agency Creative Director and voice talent for hundreds of commercials for most of the automobile companies, The American Library Association, National Education Association, numerous state education associations, Seeing Eye Dogs, and several political commercials. Currently the voice of " The Nutty News Network" and narrator for "The People Who Live In the Cass Corridor.
Undergraduate degree in Speech and American History. Graduate work in Speech and Educational Broadcasting. Numerous Advertising Age and Radio Advertising Creative Workshops.
My Studio Equipment
Protools, HD Editing System, Neumann U89 microphones. DDA DRM12 Mixing Console and Tannoy Studio Monitors.
Being a former Advertising Agency owner, creative director, writer/ producer and voice talent, I have done it all. I have spent last three decades on both sides of the camera and microphone. Making words come alive and becoming a part of the fabric of people's lives has been and continues to be pure joy.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Douglas Ekman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Douglas Ekman is a Standard subscriber.
Douglas Ekman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Douglas Ekman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Douglas Ekman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Douglas Ekman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.