Aristocratic, casual, announcer, experienced
I have a deep baritone, like so many others, but I take the title "voice actor" very seriously. My experience gives me a range that allows me to find the right voice, accent, and inflections for any job. I have done everything from radio commercials to video narration to corporate phone system messaging, and consistently earn praise for finding the perfect fit.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents come naturally to me, but the easiest are British--both proper and cockney--and Southern. Having lived all over the U.S., I'm also prepared to do Italian-American, Bostonian, and New Jersey.
My Voice Experience
I've done copywriting work for companies as large as Circuit City and even a small software company here in Cincinnati. The work I'm proudest of isn't the most glamorous, it's the natural-style vocals I've done for customer-facing training videos.
Corporate phone tree messaging
Bachelor's degree in English, minor in Education. Currently working as a Communications Manager.
My Studio Equipment
Laptop, recording/editing software, high-quality microphone, acoustically dampened studio.
As a writer, I understand sentence structure. As a former salesperson I understand how to give words powerful and effective.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Doug Hess by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Doug Hess is a Standard subscriber.
Doug Hess does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Doug Hess was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Doug Hess does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Doug Hess was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.