Baritone/Tenor, Whatever delivery needed!
• Don Thomann is registered with Voice123 since Sep 29, 2004.
• Don Thomann started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Don Thomann is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Don Thomann was last active on Voice123 20 days ago
Soft and sexy or high energy and authoritative. With or without humor or sarcasm. With or without a couple of different accents or dialects. My only goal is to help you realize the creative goals of your project. With an extensive background in theatre and music, I know how to quickly and effectively apply direction to communicate what you want. Contact me so we can discuss how your project can be "Well Said"!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bel Air, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Impersonations/Characterizations/Accents-- I'll give anything or anyone a shot! But I do the following pretty well:
-"Just off the boat" Italian
-British, either cockney or proper.
-Yogi Bear and Booboo, Baby Condor and his Mama, Barney Rubble, Elmer Fudd
-Cliffy Claven from "Cheers",Lt.Warf from "Star Trek-TNG"
-Jimmy Stewart,Bob Dylan,Tom Petty,Don Pardo
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Don Thomann
Training seminars with Creative Voice Development Group.
Numerous Theatrical productions.
Numerious Musical Projects.
My Studio Equipment
Apple iMac w/Logic Express 9 and Garage Band.
Fun, Creative, Outgoing, Adventurous!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Don Thomann by email or phone, please click here.