Full bodied resonate deep voice natural
My voice and delivery can vary from bright, warm, and happy, to dark and mysterious. I can be deep and resonate, to throaty and rye. I can range from McDonald's to a whispery Movie trailor, to an informative business presentation, to live open of a game show.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Price Is Right as the show announcer fill-in. I've been the Image voice for ABC radio, Washington D.C. Regional Spots for Ecco Chain Saws (Midwest). Voice Imaging for various Radio stations around U.S. One of many voices on the Mormon Channel on internet web site. Have done hundreds of spots for various radio stations from hardware to bank to restaurant spots. I have done narration on animated Bible video tapes.
Studied Communications at BYU.
Majored in journalism.
I have participated in Voice over workshops in Los Angeles, especially with Brian Cummings, and come highly recommended.
My Studio Equipment
I work on mainly an RE-20 Mic, or a SM-7 Shure. BMX console in a sound studio. There is a dominator on the mic chain that I use as needed. I prefer to use as little processing as possible so clients can add their own sweetening, but am willing to use processing when it fits the project.
Unknown - Click here to ask Don Bishop
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Don Bishop by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Don Bishop is a Standard subscriber.
Don Bishop does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Don Bishop was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Don Bishop does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Don Bishop was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.