Adult male voice talent with excellent diction
• Donald Ball is registered with Voice123 since Sep 16, 2004.
• Donald Ball started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Donald Ball is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Donald Ball was last active on Voice123 161 days ago
New England Accents, English Accents, Texas Accents, Alien Voices, H. Ross Perot, normal adult male voice talent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Van Nuys, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New England Accents, English accents, warm and comforting accents, Texas accents, "Wolf Brand" chili commercial: "Neighbor, how long has it been since you had a big thick steaming bowl of Wolf Brand Chili, Well, that's too long!" "The Last Starfighter" intro to the game: "Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Kodan Armada." Serious accents: Gettysburg Address, Declaration of Independence, Constitution type readings.
My Voice Experience
Volunteer Reader : Los Angeles Radio Reading Service for the Blind: 67 KHz of 88.5 FM, Mondays, 9:00 am to 11:00 am. October 2007 to November 2007. I wasn't able to continue because I got a full-time job with the Los Angeles County Office of Education.
Radio Announcer: Kaleidoscope Radio Network and The American Radio Network, Los Angeles, California - Playing New Age music every week: Jan. 2006 to June 2006.
The Torrance Cultural Arts Center:
Mr. Shepherd in The Examination of Mrs. Ann Hutchison at the Court of Newton 1637. February 2004.
Secretary of the Army Robert Stevens in The Army/McCarthy Hearings. March 2004.
Both directed by John Powers.
Kaleidoscope Radio Network and American Radio Network Training on Control Board equipment, cueing and starting songs, reading Public Service Announcements and starting and ending programs. Los Angeles, California. January, 2006.
Voiceover and Broadcasting Training by Mrs. Betty Pierce Zoller in Dallas, Texas, February through June, 2003.
My Studio Equipment
Radio and Studio equipment knowledge.
Computer Literate, Spanish Literate, Skills in working with children and working with others on multiple character scripts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Donald Ball by email or phone, please click here.