Deep, affirmative, dad, boss, husband, character
A voice (and face-HA!) for radio... Well-spoken, and well-read, almost nothing is out of my range. Deep and soothing on the one hand, strong and effectual on the other.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A good number of character voices, too. Everything from 'Hank Hill' (King of the Hill) to 'Jar Jar Binks' (Star Wars), and everywhere in between. A fair number of dialects, too. Regional dialects (NY/NJ/Southern) and national accents (British, Australian, New Zealander, South African, Irish, Scottish, Spanish/Latin/South American), too.
Much like your own personal voice-over parrot, I can duplicate pretty much anything I hear in relatively short order,as well.
I can also 'beat-box' quite well, and in several different styles.
My Voice Experience
Most of my voice over experience has come from my own radio shows, and the commercials and promotional pieces I've done for them over the last few years. I've finally decided to take the advice of the engineers and board operators at the radio stations I've been on, and get myself out there for some serious work.
I've also done a significant amount of live public speaking in front of all size groups for my charity, and for my businesses.
Again, most of my voice experience has come from my own radio programs...
I have also produced a number of videos for my businesses and my charity, and am as comfortable in front of the camera as I am a microphone.
My Studio Equipment
I've owned several business in the finance and consumer credit fields for the last decade or so, and am definitely very comfortable in those areas, but I'm a performer and salesman at heart, so emoting on command serves as little challenge.
Always the wanna be comedian, the character voices I have developed have served little purpose until now... I'm anxious to use them do something other than entertain my friends...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lee "Doc" Compton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lee "Doc" Compton is a Standard subscriber.
Lee "Doc" Compton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lee "Doc" Compton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lee "Doc" Compton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lee "Doc" Compton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.