quick witted, Southern drawl, offbeat
• D Kaye LaForce is registered with Voice123 since 2009-07-12.
D Kaye LaForce does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
D Kaye LaForce was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• D Kaye LaForce started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently D Kaye LaForce is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
D Kaye LaForce does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. D Kaye LaForce was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice does come across as Southern but I can be very clear in my enunciations. I do a fair British. My voice flucuates between med-low and can be high in certain conversations. I can come across as direct and very intimidating over the phone (as I have been told once someone see's me in person) I am a fairly petite person.
I can relate happiness and a range of emotions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
southern drawl, Tennesse hick (I have family there)very proper adult, like an English person. Some fun animal voices to be used in commercials or a movie,cartoon or anything like that.
I can do voices from King of the Hill, My Name is Earl, that sort of area.
My Voice Experience
My sister and I used to read & record the diaglogue from the old "Creepy" maginzine and do sound effects. Smashing, screams and horror sounds.
other than that I am a beginner.
I have a "Life" degree-I have been working since high school in the medical/business field and I would like to start to do something fun and more entertaining!! Life is short...
I lived in San Francisco for 7 years and had signed up to be in a casting call but we had to move back to the East coast. i have only been here 1 1/2 yrs but I want to start something fun.
I also watch HGTV and noticed that a few of the people in the home makeover's do voice-overs. I thought...HMMM..why not try???
My Studio Equipment
None to speak of at first thought but I could ss what is needed.
Ihave a great deal of knowledge in the medical field, like terminology, anatomy, animal habitat and behaviors.
I like to read and have varied interest in mamy things.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact D Kaye LaForce by email or phone, please click here.