• Dina Monaco-Boland is registered with Voice123 since Nov 28, 2006.
• Dina Monaco-Boland started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Dina Monaco-Boland is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 7
• Dina Monaco-Boland was last active on Voice123 85 days ago
Quirky, fun, girl/mom next door... That special someone you can trust to captivate the ear of your audience.
Innovative and unique character voices.
Well versed in child through senior aged voice over work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
The entire Chicagoland area, Milwaukee WI, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Repertoire of accents include:
US Accents: Native Midwesterner, California (includes Valley Girl), Chicagoan (City and Southsider), Minnesota, New Jersey, New Yorker, Southern American (just about any), and Wisconsin.
International: Asian, Australian, British (Cockney, London, Wales, Cardiff), German, Irish (Northern-Derry, Dublin), Italian, Pakistani/Indian, Polish, Russian, and Scottish.
My Voice Experience
Karen Stavins Enterprises, Chicago
Voice Talent Productions, New York
Go Voices, Denver
Commercials (television and radio)
Client List and Referrals Upon Request
Was a member of several improvisation and theatre troupes.
BA from Northern Illinois University. Major: Communications- emphasis Radio, Television, and Film. Advanced Radio and Advanced Television student. Earned Outstanding Merit Award at NIU.
Marice Tobias Voice Coach
Bob Bergen's Animation Voice Over Workshop
Nancy Wolfson Voice Coach
Jeff Lupetin Voice Coach
My Studio Equipment
High Speed Internet Access
Karman Unity Microphone
Focusrite Saffire 6 USB Interface
Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 8.0
ISDN access with 24 hour notice
Video editor for (ASI) and as an assistant video editor for Post Effects, Editel Chicago, and Center City Studios. Worked on spots as well as longer format shows such as "Siskel and Ebert", "The Oprah Winfrey Show", Kurtis Productions for A & E, and "The Jenny Jones Show".
Producer/Director for Advanced Systems Incorporated (ASI); a producer of educational and interactive videos.
Own studio where a quick turnaround for all voice over work is achieved.
Active volunteer and contributor to the DuPage Ulster project; a peace project.
Active volunteer, contributor, and foster mom for the Almost Home Foundation; a non-breed specific animal rescue group.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dina Monaco-Boland by email or phone, please click here.