Confident, mature, friendly, distinguished voice.
Deep, fatherly for infomercials and promos, professional and distinguished for documentaries and audiobooks, technically confident for corporate presentations and training.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Smooth, reserved American accent, or Northeast (New England) accent.
My Voice Experience
Experience to date has been infomercials of 20-45 minutes, voice only; and voiceover powerpoint presentations and training for not-for-profit professional association.
AS, Industrial Management; BA, Liberal Arts.
VO training at XPMedia studios in Maricopa, AZ
My Studio Equipment
Computer & Software
•PC, Windows 7, Audacity 1.3, NCH Wavepad, Digital Juice
•PreSonus Audiobox USB interface
•MP3, WAV, AIFF, CD (snail-mail), email
•Conducting training in Christian, public, and corporate venues for 20+ years.
•Many years of engineering and management in high-tech and medical device world.
•“Working in a cold-call telephone sales room while in college didn’t hurt!”
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Dick Gould by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dick Gould is a Standard subscriber.
• Dick Gould was last active on Voice123 186 days ago