Silky-husky, characters, elderly, wacky, narrator
• Diane DeYoung is registered with Voice123 since 2011-02-06.
Diane DeYoung does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Diane DeYoung was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Diane DeYoung started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Diane DeYoung is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Diane DeYoung does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Diane DeYoung was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
"I never answer questions like this, but there is just something about your voice that made me want to." I got that a lot when I worked as a telephone interviewer.
I can do old, middle-aged, funny, sad and Walter-Cronkite-serious-believable. I can go from "Eloise," the spoiled little girl who lives in a big hotel, to Ionesco's frustrated, but tireless "Old Woman". Speech and drama training gave me the discipline and intuitive skill necessary to be charming, professional, inviting, alluring, fun or goofy. People like to listen to my voice. I look forward to talking with you.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Eugene, Oregon, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can be children, comic characters, Alice in Wonderland, mature females, especially those who are cultured and well-educated and little old ladies. I can be animals of all sorts, especially cats. I can perform British accents.
My Voice Experience
I have used my voice in many ways over the years, first as a student of drama and speech and in local theater productions and speech tournaments. I continued theater studies in college. My voice skills served me well as a contract negotiator for a union representing teachers in higher education. As an interviewer conducting public opinion and political surveys and polls on behalf of national news organizations and widely recognized polling firms, my voice training and skills were central to my success in that work. The proof is in the pudding. Listen to a demo and see what I have to offer your project.
I received speech and drama training and experience during high school and college. I studied journalism and worked as a labor negotiator for a teachers' union.
My Studio Equipment
I have an HP Pavilion Elite HPE Series 480t and professional quality recording equipment in my home studio. I use Audacity and have the latest version installed. I can deliver professional quality finished work.
I am dependable. I will devote myself fully and ardently to the swift and successful completion of projects I undertake.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Diane DeYoung by email or phone, please click here.