Non-Generic, Warm, Genuine, Character, Friendly
My voice has a distinctive quality and is lower-pitched than most female voices.
A professional read and sound for documentaries, industrials, etc.
Character voices and acting for characters and commercials.
Warm, deeper than usual, and distinctive for narrations.
A wide pitch and intonation range for narration, documentaries, industrials, and other reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern (American), New Orleans "Yat," Dumb Blonde, French, British, Sultry and Sexy, Little Girl
Others on demand and with creativity!
My Voice Experience
I first started doing voice-over narration work in grad school -- many, many years ago -- and also did a tad of film dubbing.
In the past 20 years, I've done narrations, commercials, PSAs, etc. for clients in North Carolina and Memphis.
I also host and produce two talk radio shows.
I studied voice (singing) for over 17 years and have taught voice privately for over 20 years, in addition to singing in public for most of my life.
In addition, I have acted on stage for over 40 years and also voiced some radio dramas some years ago.
I have taken numerous acting workshops.
I also did my graduate work in Radio, Television, and Motion Pictures.
I have done public speaking in the past fifteen years.
My Studio Equipment
I have an Innkeeper PBX and Tapco Link.usb mixer, plus a headset microphone. I use Audacity software for editing.
I'm excellent at varying my delivery according to clients' needs and take direction very well.
I also have writing skills and have done some copywriting.
I teach voice privately and have coached acting.
I was a French major and, while not as fluent as I used to be, still have an excellent French accent. (I passed as French in Europe many years ago.) I also sing French chansons.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Diane Brandon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Diane Brandon is a Standard subscriber.
• Diane Brandon was last active on Voice123 272 days ago