• Devon Monroe is registered with Voice123 since Apr 07, 2008.
Devon Monroe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Devon Monroe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Devon Monroe started his/her voice over career in 1996.
• Currently Devon Monroe is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Devon Monroe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Devon Monroe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have great range and can alter my voice to many different characters (from the teenage chipmunk to the venerable mother hen).
My voice is open and assuring for PSA's and different types of informative ads and narrations, or it can be smooth and great for presentations and narrations. I can convey compassion and empathy quite well. I have the ability to range my voice to commanding tones as well as the sultry or lighthearted ones.
My vcoice is naturally deeper but can be higher as necessary.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Monroeville, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, Irish, Scottish, Russian, French
My Voice Experience
I worked in college radio for many years and did most of the voiceover work for ads made at the station.
I was a DJ and the lead news anchor for 4 years.
I have done live and taped interviews, entertainment blurbs, PSA's, advertisements, some sports casting, live events (emcee), career fairs, and presentations.
I was also the automated phone system voice for the radio station and the stations "web voice."
In the course of my CSB education, I was specifically trained in voiceover work, radio ads, commercials, cpoywriting, radio and television work, and editing and creating audio files.
My earliest training comes from the 4 years spent in college radio. But I also have a degree from CSB School of Broadcasting.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a full production studio, including Audobe Audition and state of the art recording equipment. I also have access to vast libraries of music and sound effects.
I can record the typical .mp3 file format as well as the many other options available. Voice recordings can be laid down on minidisk, CD, or sent via email.
I have extensive education and experience in the sciences. I am capable of doing complex scientific narrations and presentatrions.
I have extensive work experience in business and can convey complex economic and finance information.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Devon Monroe by email or phone, please click here.