rich, baritone, laid-back, relaxed, professional
• Devan Jones is registered with Voice123 since 2010-10-25.
Devan Jones does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Devan Jones was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Devan Jones started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Devan Jones is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Devan Jones does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Devan Jones was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Variations of my voice
-professional and clear
-fun and relaxed
-sarcastic and dry
-serious and intense
-aloof and comical
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Cranbrook, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
most Anglo accents (british, australian, etc.)
fluent in french (canadian)
My Voice Experience
I began my voice work at a radio station when I was 15. I did live on-air work as well as pre-recorded voice work and commercials. I later added production work to my responsibilities and did almost all of the commercials and production for the station in addition to my on-air responsibilities. I later moved to a larger city and continued my radio work there in addition to going to university. I worked in radio for over 6 years.
although not directly voice work, I have been acting both on stage and film for 10 years. This has included a myriad of plays and short films, as well as one feature film.
In addition to a multitude of acting classes, seminars and workshops, I studied acting for film and stage at the University of Winnipeg for 4 years.
My Studio Equipment
I currently have a home computer with Vegas Audio Pro and a professional mic. I intend to expand this in the near future with a sound-board and ideally an FTP.
I am fluent in french and have a strong french voice. I am quite convincing, although most native french speakers would be able to tell by my "accent" that french is not my native language.
I also have rudimentary spanish skills, and although I have a limited vocabulary, my pronunciation is very strong.
Through my radio experience I am able to read very clean and professional lines as well as more laid-back and casual banter.
I am quick witted and able to come up with clever lines on the fly.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Devan Jones by email or phone, please click here.