Middle to upper class naturally.
• Des Barron is registered with Voice123 since Dec 04, 2008.
Des Barron does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Des Barron was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Des Barron started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Des Barron is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Des Barron does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Des Barron was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Middle class naturally can go up and down as per Ronnie corbet and John Cleese
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Crawley Down, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Most withy practise
My Voice Experience
None apart from some Radio bit parts in the 60s.
Drama School part time till age 15, Studentship Richmond Theatre, 3 years repertory, 3 Arts Council Tours Scotland & Northern Ireland, teacher Royal Academy Music & Dramatic Art Glascow, BBC Floor Manager in 60's, From the age of 12 till 26 appeared in numerous films, TV, Theatre and Radio show in small parts, during this period I also directed Amateur productions.
My Studio Equipment
Due to years of repertory theatre I am very adaptable and can turn my hand to anything.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Des Barron by email or phone, please click here.