deep, conversational, articulate
• Derek Arfsten is registered with Voice123 since May 09, 2007.
Derek Arfsten does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Derek Arfsten was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Derek Arfsten started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Derek Arfsten is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Derek Arfsten does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Derek Arfsten was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is warm and deep. I am articulate and professional. I can deliver the message clearly and in a timely manner
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
new jersey, new york, phila., New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
southern, urban, british
My Voice Experience
I have worked with both Disney corp. and Oxygen net.In addition, I have worked with several smaller companies performing a wide variety of tasks including voiceover work and copywriting for both radio and television.
I am a graduate of the Columbia School of Broadcasting. I have a Bachelors degree from Rider University with a double major in english and theater arts. I have three years of experience as an Engish teacher in the west windsor school system in central New Jersey. For Five years, I worked as a stand up comedian, and was sent on a national tour where I performed on stages in 23 states. I am a freelance copywriter for radio, print and television.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer euro rack ubb1002, sony soundforge 9.0, and an ElectroVoice RE 20 mic. All linked to a powerful dualcore computer.
I am quite used to working under time restrictions, and reading copy on the fly. I am dedicated, hard working and prompt.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Derek Arfsten by email or phone, please click here.