• Denny Pompa is registered with Voice123 since Nov 22, 2009.
Denny Pompa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Denny Pompa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Denny Pompa started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Denny Pompa is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Denny Pompa does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Denny Pompa was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can be as conversational as your next -door neighbor or as hard-sell as an automobile dealer. I can add foreign accents and characterizations to your script and I can be the pleasant,professional voice for your phone system's IVR or on -hold messages.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Altoona/Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Homer Simpson,Hank Hill,Mr. Burns,Yoda,Ray Romano, Joe Pesci,Arnold
My Voice Experience
I have 30 years experience behind a microphone ,having worked as an on -air radio talent, producer,production director ,as well as a copy writer. I've voiced many radio spots ,promos, newscasts,etc.
Most of my training has been on -the job, but I have attended workshops through Voices For All and I'm always looking to improve using many on-line resources.
My Studio Equipment
My studio consists of a Nady NC950 large diaphragm condenser microphone, a Behringer Eurodesk mixer, a Behringer U-Control USB audio converter. I use an e Machines computer with multi-track recording software by Acoustic Labs. I also have access to some commercial music beds and sound effects.
I'm also a guiatrist and vocalist.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Denny Pompa by email or phone, please click here.