Versatile voice for any style, soothing, deeper
My voice is warm and deep, rich and conversational, smooth and professional for presentations, hard sell or soft sell
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Growing up in Minnesota...Ya, I got dat Norwegian acccent ya know.
Slingblade...Whatcha got in there thats good to eat, um hmm.
My Voice Experience
I've been in the radio business for over thirty years...from programming, to promotions, to sales. Writing and producing commercials has been an intregal part of my life for a long time. I've written and produced award winning ads for radio, television, and ad agencies. I've also produced and voiced radio imaging for a number of radio and TV stations across America.
30+ years in the Radio industry.
I am a Certified Radio Marketing Consultant (CRMC) through the Radio Advertising Bureau (RAB)
I've worked in markets like Houston, TX...Madison, WI...Fort Myers, FL...Sioux City, IA...Valdosta, GA...Grand Forks, ND.
B.A. in Advertising and Public Relations from the University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND 1985
Brown Institute in Minneapolis...graduated with certificate in radio broadcasting in 1978
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1000 microphone
dbx pro 1066 mic processor
Mackie ONYX1220I mixer board
As a Certified Radio Marketing Consultant (CRMC), I have worked closely with local business owners and CEO's of major corporations. There must be a great working relationship between the voice talent and the voice seeker to ensure the campaign's success...whether it's a radio/TV ad, a storybook, or a phone voicemail. It's got to be a win-win for everyone involved.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Denny Anderson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Denny Anderson is a Standard subscriber.
• Denny Anderson was last active on Voice123 224 days ago