Deep, friendly voice. Can do character voices.
• Dennis Bowman is registered with Voice123 since May 13, 2008.
Dennis Bowman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dennis Bowman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Dennis Bowman started his/her voice over career in 1972.
• Currently Dennis Bowman is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Dennis Bowman does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dennis Bowman was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I offer a baritone voice, clear and crisp with the ability to be smooth and tender or to be "hard sell." I can do some impressions and character voices...an excellent Walter Brennan, Walter Cronkite, Walter Winchell, Jimmy Stewart, Charlton Heston, Keith Jackson, Rod Steiger, Casey Kasem and others. My voice works well for commercials, promos, documentaries, industrials, phone message systems, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do British, Irish, Mexican accents. I can do southern drawl, midwestern twang, Pittsburghese (otherwise known as western Pennsylvania dialect). I do an excellent old-timer, sidekick voice.
My Voice Experience
As a television meteorologist/staff announcer, I have read thousands of pieces of copy, over the years, in Joplin, Missouri, Evansville, Indiana, Syracuse, New York, Pittsburgh, PA, Topeka, Kansas and St. Joseph, Missouri.
I was the original spokesperson for Walmart, known then as Walmart Discount City. I also recorded tapes to educate pharmaceutical salespeople to listen to while traveling between jobs.
B.S. in Speech Communications. Certificate in Broadcast Meteorology. Have attended numerous workshops through AFTRA in voice-over work.
My Studio Equipment
Do not have any at this time, but this will change soon. I do have rather quick access to a local studio.
Broadcast meteorologist. Educational school assembly presenter. Currently doing Ads on Hold messages for various firms.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dennis Bowman by email or phone, please click here.