warm, upbeat, midwestern
Warm and smooth for narrations, upbeat and cheerful for commercials, heavy and serious for religious programs, fast and hyper for cheesy game show or Popeil-style commercials, comic narration for humorous commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mid-western American, Southern American, fluent in French (but not a native speaker), British, hammy/cheesy game show announcer, fast Popeil-style commercial, aggressive wrestling or "monster truck" announcer, heavy metal dude.
My Voice Experience
A. --> Numerous narrations for UNC-TV, the state-wide public television network in North Carolina, including:
1. on-air promos and underwriter credits
2. narrating educational documentaries and features
3. live on-camera appearance during pledge drives
B. --> Corporate video narrations for marketing videos, including:
1. marketing video for automated postal kiosks
2. video promoting biotechnology jobs
3. software training video
C. --> Religious-themed narrations for local churches and a Christian college
D. --> Radio work as a live DJ and doing radio commercials and public service announcements
E. --> University Theatre performances
Bachelor of Arts in Radio and Television with a minor in Theatre from Wayne State Univeristy's College of Fine, Performing and Communication Arts in Detroit, Michigan. Graduated 1988.
Certified Avid training on the Avid Media Composer, 2005.
On-the-job training in Final Cut Pro at UNC-TV, 2007.
My Studio Equipment
1. Microphone: ElectroVoice RE20
2. Mixer: Mackie 1202-VLZ Pro
3. Recorder: DigiCart E
I have various TV production skills, including:
1. Videotape operator for general studio production, news broadcast, and sports instant replays.
2. Knowledge of Closed-Captioning software, hardware, and services.
3. Knowledge of video compression software
4. Familiar with Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
5. Studio Camera operator
6. Graphics recall
7. On air D.J. experience
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dennis Beiting by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dennis Beiting is a Standard subscriber.
• Dennis Beiting was last active on Voice123 71 days ago