Warm, friendly, authoritative
• Geoffrey DeLara is registered with Voice123 since Jul 17, 2010.
Geoffrey DeLara does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Geoffrey DeLara was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Geoffrey DeLara started his/her voice over career in 1990.
• Currently Geoffrey DeLara is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Geoffrey DeLara does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Geoffrey DeLara was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm, believable, sincere, friendly, authoritative, convincing. I specialize in corporate presentations, instructional videos, pod casts, video narration, phone and on-hold messages, and similar types of projects. My voice over work has been described as "smooth" and comfortable. My reading and interpretive skills are excellent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American English
My Voice Experience
In the course of over twenty five years in broadcasting, it became obvious to me that there is a huge difference between radio and voice-over. I realized my "natural voice" was not only more natural, but more believable. I've done thousands of radio and TV commercial voice overs, as well as educational and training presentations, on hold messages, and voice mail greetings.
I have done imaging work for radio, as well as long form narration for industry, including instructional videos, web presentations, and audio CD's.
My Studio Equipment
I use ElectroVoice RE/20 studio microphones, Symetrix voice processing devices, a Mackie VLZ-Pro 16 track mixer. I usually use Adobe Audition editing software, I also have and use SAW32, and a couple other , and Denon CD players.
I can turn work around quickly. Usually less than 24 hours. I understand the need for deadlines, I can assure that your projects will be be delivered in a timely and professional manner.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Geoffrey DeLara by email or phone, please click here.