Professional, upbeat, real, fun, mom, wife, up
• Delana Bennett is registered with Voice123 since Aug 18, 2005.
Delana Bennett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Delana Bennett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Delana Bennett started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Delana Bennett is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Delana Bennett does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Delana Bennett was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Upbeat, friendly, but I can be serious, businesslike, confident, and believable for presentations. Soft, smooth, pleasant, caring, professional for technical or business presentations. Silly, southern accent, fun, warm, smart, upscale, pleasant, present, upfront. Also strong news delivery. My voice cuts through the clutter and can deliver a strong message for you and your client. Everyday woman, soccer mom, young and sassy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
San Diego, Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Delana Bennett
My Voice Experience
You name it, and you got it.. I've got a voice that can say mom, sister, shopper, expert, business person, authority, public figure, speaker, I know what I'm talking about. I can convince people with my voice and that's why it works. My warm, pleasant voice makes people feel at home with me.
I've been doing radio and vo's years. I'm a voice actor/voice talent/voice professional for many clients and industries. I've worked recording on hold messaging, voice mail recordings for clients ranging from hotels, to cell phones. Voice Over clients have included: Mattress Discounters, Purina One, Cingular, Virgin America, Lipodissolve, Carpet One Floor and Home, Consolidated Resorts, and many others. A voice talent you can depend on for professional voice over/voiceover delivery and commercial production. I have a BS in Radio and TV journalism as well as a BS in speech communications.
My Studio Equipment
Audition, Pro Tools, Full working radio studio.
Mornings and Middays
Jeff and Jer Showgram
Star 94.1 San Diego
Sirius Satellite Radio
Stringer - Most Recently Co-Host on Sirius 100 with Danny Bonaduce
Morning Show Host and Producer
Z90 - XHTZ "Roxy and Da Mizfitz"
San Diego, CA 2004-Present
Built and managed a winning team show with six players from the ground up - while hosting. The show is top 5 among adults 18-34, public appearances weekly. Prep for content, writing, producing, and directing the show on a daily basis.
KLSD 1360 AM Saturday Night LSD
San Diego, CA 2005-Present
- Hosted and produced progressive weekend radio show on Air America Affiliate.
Morning Show Host
Magic 92.5 - XHRM "Greg and Delana"
San Diego, CA 1997-Sept 2004
- Hosted AM drive, targeting adults 25-54, consistently in the top five, voted best San Diego Music Morning Show for three years. News Director for the station. Comfortable in all interview situations, including remote broadcasts and in front of a live audience.
Morning Show Host and Production Director
KRWM - 106.9 "Greg and Delana"
Seattle, WA 1994-1997
- Created imaging for station and did commercial production for station while performing as a co-host on the morning show.
Talk Radio Host and Producer
PRNs "Morning in America" and "The Beltway"
Washington DC 1992-1994
- Hosted and reported in-studio and at live, remote locations, specializing in breaking news and continuous coverage. Syndicated in 90 Markets. Long, short, and talk formats. Worked with UPI, PRI news services.
Solid writing, editing and production skills. Can run live board and voice track. Proficient in Adobe Audition, Cool Edit, Pro Tools, Audicy and various other digital audio software. Proficient in Next Gen, Prophet, News (AP) systems.
BS with Honors, University of Florida, Broadcast Journalism and Speech
Operations Mgr. KLSD/KOGO, San Diego
Program Director Z90, Magic 92.5 San Diego
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Delana Bennett by email or phone, please click here.