sassy, edgy, young, hip, wry
My voice is best described as young and hip. I can sound sarcastic and sexy and my voice is naturally raspy. I get called on auditions that range from Wild Turkey commercials to sounding like a teenage girl for the voice of a doll to narrating a recruiting video for the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. I have also recorded corporate training pieces (appearing both on-air in a video and via a voice-over). I'm fun and upbeat and this energy carries into the microphone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Dee Carlisi
My Voice Experience
I am re-entering the world of voice overs after a stint in graduate school. My last jobs include an recruiting video for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms and a series of corporate training tapes for a major pharmaceutical company.
Columbia University, BA, psychology
Voice over training with Edge Studio and Marla Kirban in NYC
Freelance reporter with The Epoch Times, covering entertainment (movie reviews, film festivals, celebrity interviews and a weekly television column)
My Studio Equipment
I have a MAC and can use Garage Band; I use the Samson Q1U microphone
Freelance journalist covering the entertainment industry
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dee Carlisi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dee Carlisi is a Standard subscriber.
Dee Carlisi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dee Carlisi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Dee Carlisi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dee Carlisi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.