natural, friendly, professional, versatile, warm
• Debra Leigh is registered with Voice123 since Sep 15, 2003.
• Debra Leigh started his/her voice over career in 1980.
• Currently Debra Leigh is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Debra Leigh was last active on Voice123 77 days ago
Specializing in warm, friendly, natural reads of commercial copy, and professional yet personable reads of corporate and technical scripts. Tremendous range with character voices as you can hear in her animation demo.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cockney and Queen's English, French, Irish,
U.S. Dialects: Texan, Appalachian, Brooklyn, Valley Girl (many can be heard in Debra's Character Voices demo)
My Voice Experience
A professional voice actor, Debra has been a voice talent for television and radio commercials and corporate voiceover narration for over 20 years. Flash animation, podcast and web narration are also a large part of her portfolio, as well as film, video and documentary narration, IVR, messages-on-hold and audio books. She brings a warm, personal read to even the most technical copy. Debra's professionalism, production quality and remarkably fast turn-around time have made Debra Leigh Voiceworks a hallmark in the voiceover industry.
Professional voice over artist for over 20 years. Many years of continued training as an actor, currently in Howard Fine's Masters Class for scene study, at the Howard Fine Acting Studio, Hollywood, CA. Studying with Huck Liggett of The Voicecasterin Burbank, CA. Additional private coaching through The Voicecaster, with Lindsey Schill. Also studied cold reading at Margie Haber Studios and improv at the Larry Moss Studio in LA. President and founder of Debra Leigh Voiceworks. Degree in Broadcast Communications from James Madison University.
My Studio Equipment
Electrovoice RE20 mic, Symetrix 528e processor, Mackie board, Digital Audio Labs (DAL) Sound Card Deluxe, Adobe Audition, Telos Zephyr 9202 ISDN codec, Telos phone patch, Source Connect. Debra has voiced, edited and produced audio professionally for over two decades.
Extensive experience with animation, flash web narration, podcast and corporate video narration. From her own studio in Burbank, California, Debra delivers audio to her clients around the world with immediacy, via ISDN or ftp. Audio files can be delivered as high quality mp3, wav, aif, or any file format specified by clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Debra Leigh by email or phone, please click here.