Smooth, sexy, quirky,informative, caring, serious,
I have a smooth and easy listening voice for documentaries and narration. I have been told I can pronounce ANYTHING.
I'm the official voice of the Vancouver Sun Newspaper for the 2010 Winter Olympics.
I do sexy voice overs for commercials, cartoons, and video games.
I love all types of voice over acting from silly to serious!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Vancouver, Surrey, Lowermainland BC, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My dialect is American Standard, however I can voice Southern, New York, Slavic and Standard English.
My Voice Experience
My voice can be heard on commercials for Jenair, Holiday Inn, Flight Center, Shopping Malls, Live Links, Lexus, Capital Direct and 100's more.
Documentaries for 'The Masters of Time', and the David Foster Foundation.
Corporate videos for Petro Canada, McDonalds,
On hold messages for more than 3000 voice mail clients all over North America, website voice and jingles.
Television Imaging for the Wisdom channel and chek 6 TV.
Walking Tour voice overs in San Francisco and Vancouver, and I've been the voice of two toys for V-Tech.
Worked in Radio for 10 years with a focus on voice work.
Workshops Michael Dobson, and Michael Daingerfield.
One on One Coaching with Michael Dobson.
Voice Dialects with Tony Alcantar.
My Studio Equipment
I use an apex 460 tube condenser mic. I have Rokit KRK monitors, and I use an M-audio interface with Adobe 3.0 software on my computer.
Singer: Adult Contemporary, Jazz, Standards
Film: Along Came a Spider, Battle in Seattle, Darkwater, MVP- Most Valuable Primate.
Television: The L Word, The Sentinel, John Doe, Lovesick, To Have and To Hold,and Under One Roof.
Host: BCTV entertainment report, 'Daytime' cable talk show.
Live announcer for the Jessie Richardson British Columbia Theater Awards 2005 and 2006
Theater: Tony n' Tina's Wedding , and Shakin' not Stirred
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Debra Donohue by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Debra Donohue is a Standard subscriber.
• Debra Donohue was last active on Voice123 134 days ago