Elmo, and Glomer like, cute
• Deborah McDonald is registered with Voice123 since Mar 03, 2010.
Deborah McDonald does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Deborah McDonald was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Deborah McDonald started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Deborah McDonald is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Deborah McDonald does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Deborah McDonald was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice that I do is similar to Elmo, and Glomer(from the Punky Brewster cartoon) I think it is cuter. I can sound mad, happy, I can sing with it. I entertain my daughter and her friends with it all the time. I think it would be great for a cartoon, or a commercial.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Valparaiso, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do Bullwinkle, Elmo.
My Voice Experience
I only have experience thus far performing in front of my daughter and her friends. But I am willing to try and get my voice out there for other people's enjoyment.
I have an Associate's degree in Psychology.
My Studio Equipment
I am new to all of this , but I am a hard worker and ready to learn. I know that this voice would bring smiles to many faces.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Deborah McDonald by email or phone, please click here.