Warm, fun, professional. The traditional mom voice. Very soothing and expressive for audiobooks, podcasts and narrations. Strong and bold for authoritative, business, CEO/Manager type roles. Caring, concerned, sporty, aggressive, strong, gentle, clear. Friendly, upbeat, conversational.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York Long Island Jewish, New York Italian, Basic Southern, A Deep Silly Character Voice for animation.
My Voice Experience
I am a trained actress and started doing Voice Overs in 2010.
Boom Boom English/E Learning DVD Lead/Narrator Edu and Joy Inc.
Flightsim.com Flight Attendant James Melvin
Training with Robbie Daymond.
My Studio Equipment
Samson G Track Mic and Garage Band. I have my own home studio.
I am a trained actress and a Certified Life Coach. I am a mom of a nine year old.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Debbie Hurson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Debbie Hurson is a Standard subscriber.
• Debbie Hurson was last active on Voice123 164 days ago