Upbeat, Unique, Fun, Pretty, Lovable, Girl Next Door
Clear, fun, fresh, exciting -Debbie Gatton's voice is your one stop shop for all your female voice over needs.
With a background in children's theater and several years of dedicated voice over training, Debbie has crafted a unique 3-octave blend of vocal styles all her own. Need an upbeat teenage girl, a rambunctious small child, a middle aged woman post-mid life crisis breakdown, or a crying baby? Debbie has you covered.
Need a strong millennial sound that will draw young adults to your product? Debbie's your girl. Or what about a motherly, smooth, and careful read that really shows the heart of your company? Debbie.
Based in sunny downtown Burbank, Debbie has access to several voice over studios in the area. She also has a complete home studio for all your vocal needs.
When you need a young adult professional to get your voice over job just right, look no further -Debbie is your girl!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Burbank, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, English (British -several dialects), Australian, Southern American, Central American
My Voice Experience
Experience in recording for Schools, Apps, Mobile games, Video Games, Toys, Steam titles, Webisodes, Commercials, Narration, Audiobooks, and so much more!
BA in Psychology from Harding University
4 years of Nationally Ranked Showchoir (#1 in the country)
2 years Children's Musical Theater
Coaching by Richard Horvitz, Bill Holmes, Tony Oliver, Chuck Duran
Vocal training with Dara Dollstar
My Studio Equipment
Private, professional home studio doctored to always present the clearest, most high quality sound.
Rode NT1 A microphone
Shure PG42 microphone
Blue Yeti microphone
Scarlett 2i2 Audio interface
Aurelex treated recording room
Piano, singing, song writing, jingle composer, copy writer, fiction writer, mimicry, and dance.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Debbie Gatton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Debbie Gatton is a Premium subscriber.
• Debbie Gatton was last active on Voice123 7 days ago