Genuine, wholesome, clean, resonate, authoritarian
• Dean-Ross Schessler is registered with Voice123 since Sep 29, 2008.
Dean-Ross Schessler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Dean-Ross Schessler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Dean-Ross Schessler started his/her voice over career in 1980.
• Currently Dean-Ross Schessler is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Dean-Ross Schessler does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Dean-Ross Schessler was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
genuine for quality sales commercials
wholesome for childrens narrations
clean and clear for voice mail message delivery
resonate for emcee work and public presentations
authoritarian for training classes, lectures, workshops and seminars
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
San Diego (just north of), California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
various US regional dialect accents, British, etc.
My Voice Experience
Disneyland attraction voice tracks: Goodyear sponsored WEDway PeopleMover, The Haunted Mansion, The Jungle Cruise
TV Commercials: Colgate toothpaste, Coca Cola, Pespi Cola, Wheaties
Radio Commercials: First National Bank of Omaha
BS, MS, PhD
Wrote and produced training classes, workshops and seminars on a broad cross section of subjects with emphasis in hospitality, retail, amusement parks, car dealerships and real estate.
Acted in numerous community theater and road show theatrical productions
Emceed numerous banquets and fund raising events
My Studio Equipment
do not have a personal-private studio
Extensive charity and volunteer work involving public contact from a podium and good fund raising results
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Dean-Ross Schessler by email or phone, please click here.