Barritone, Mature, Trustworthy, Neighborly, Friend
• Dean J. Gluth is registered with Voice123 since Mar 12, 2011.
• Dean J. Gluth started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Dean J. Gluth is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Dean J. Gluth was last active on Voice123 221 days ago
My voice can range from a deeper baritone maturity to a higher pitched younger and excitable character. It is a trustworthy voice that can sound knowledgeable and friendly while also being able to present in an authoritative manner demanding respect.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Dean J. Gluth
My Voice Experience
I handled the "PA (Public Address) Announcer" position at a minor league baseball park (Alexian Field) in Schaumburg, Illinois for three (3) special events during the Summer of 2011, and look forward to working for them again in 2012.
My bachelors degree was in "Law Enforcement" from Western Illinois University (WIU) and I then became a licensed private detective in three states (IL, IN, WI) for the past 20 years. In 2010, I started working with voiceover coach Kirk J. Johnson Jr. (Audiotech Chicago, Inc.) in Chicago, Illinois to harness my inner passion of speaking, acting, playing, and enjoying life. Several months of in-studio coaching and dialogue script reading seminars already have me growing into the voiceover acting talent I am confident will be able to deliver your message.
My Studio Equipment
The "Blue" Yeti microphone and "Audacity" audio recording software.
I am a regular "Public Speaker" at training lectures and educational seminars in my field of expertise; "Private Detective Surveillance" and teach how the obtained video and investigative report works within the world of Worker's Compensation Defense and Trail Arbitration.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Dean J. Gluth by email or phone, please click here.