Edgy, Cool, Warm, Conversational.
Style described as edgy, real, cool, warm, conversational. Promos come alive. TV narrations make your project memorable. Commercials connect one-on-one with your audience.
Dean is accomplished, fun and super easy to work with. Takes direction like a pro and delivers the results you imagined.
Broadcast-quality home studio loaded with industry-standard gear, including Sennheiser MKH416 and Neumann TLM103 microphones; Avalon M5 solid state and UA 610 tube preamps; Telos Zephyr ISDN; Iso booth; Pro Tools, Skype or phone patch. Head spinning turnaround times.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Aptos, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Latin Spanish, French, Greek
My Voice Experience
Nearly 20 years major market and network owned radio in San Francisco, Sacramento, Honolulu.
National commercial work for Burger King, Comedy Central, West Marine, more. Tons of regional campaigns for variety of retail and CPG companies. Corporate narration, explainers, trade show & online promo videos.
Longtime accomplished broadcast voice talent who last worked in that business nearly 20 years ago. So I think I have managed to lose most of the "radio sound" out of my deliveries. It probably takes about that long to lose it. :-)
Voice workshops with Terry Berland, Los Angeles.
For SAG-AFTRA jobs, please contact Robert Saulog or Maureen Rose at The Osbrink Agency, Los Angeles: 818.760.2488
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser MKH416 and Neumann TLM103 microphones
Avalon M5 and Universal Audio UA610 preamps
Skype& Phone patch
ISDN in studio
Unknown - Click here to ask Dean Compoginis
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dean Compoginis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Dean Compoginis is a Premium subscriber.
• Dean Compoginis has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours