rich & believalble
• dean anderson is registered with Voice123 since Feb 04, 2012.
dean anderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
dean anderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• dean anderson started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently dean anderson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
dean anderson does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. dean anderson was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can use my normal tone of voice or change it to the mood or call for the existing commercial or product. I consider my voice fairly deep and rich.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
andover, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have recorded on my demo an A-1 steak sauce with a southern accent. Also recorded a Popeye imitation.
My Voice Experience
I've recorded a demo @ Babble on Studios in Minneapolis. I participated in a safety video for LaMaur inc. I recorded a tv commercial when attending John Robert Powers modeling school. It was a commerical for orange juice & it was used for training and experience.
I went to Brown Institute for radio broadcasting in 1978. I went to Anoka Ramsey Comm. College for sales and advertising. I took voiceover classes in 2011 from Don Cosgrove.
My Studio Equipment
I would record @ Babble on Studios in Minneapolis
Since I was young I've always been interested in the media. I enjoy doing voiceovers so much...just taking a script and doing it different ways adjusting your tone and enthusiasm to make it believable and not boring and dry to the listener and consumer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact dean anderson by email or phone, please click here.