• D D is registered with Voice123 since Apr 05, 2011.
• D D started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently D D is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• D D was last active on Voice123 82 days ago
Narration and professional presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
primarily my dialect is northwestern and secondarily a southern twang
My Voice Experience
My voice is can be professional, soothing or animated depending on the content and the audience. I have used my voice to read to young children as a teacher and train adults through voice over work in elearning programs.
Over 6 years of professional voice overs for professional training programs. My educational studies of education, culture, literature, and arts have helped me define my ability to perform on demand. voice over and narration has always been a necessart skill in my professional life.
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a studio which includes recording, mixing, editing and publishing
For over 6 years I have been recording voice over work for eleaning programs.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact D D by email or phone, please click here.