Sophisticated, Sensual, Caring, Trustworthy, Funny
• Dawna Zajac-Perez is registered with Voice123 since Dec 27, 2009.
• Dawna Zajac-Perez started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Dawna Zajac-Perez is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Dawna Zajac-Perez was last active on Voice123 180 days ago
I can offer a range of voices for projects:
Commercial--Fun, upbeat; soft and sensual; informative/sophisticated; sincere
Narration--Discerning, caring, warm, trustworthy, somber, intellectual, upscale; or engaging and fun for school-age youth.
Trade,or Corporate--polished, clear, engaged and professional.
E-book, web applications--crisp, variant by character, complex, engaging.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Haverhill, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish--both Castilian and neutral Latin American, North American English-neutral, Boston accent.
My Voice Experience
The acting bug bit me in 1984 during a summer program (MASP-Massachusetts Advanced Studies Program, at Milton Academy). It continued to nibble at me during my tenure at Colby College in various theatrical presentations (Lysistrata, Play It Again, Sam, Clear Glass Marbles)and since then I've worked in nonprofit, had 4 kids and got a PhD, all of which required much creativity, time management, reading/acting/scripting!! Concrete VO experience: I've done voice-over work for a web-based educational company in its start-up phase (SpeakingWeb, 1991), on-air radio spots promoting charity events (Exchange Club of Lawrence's Amateur Fight Night, 2008, WCAP, WCCM), telephone prompts and on-hold messages for clients such as Exchange Club of Lawrence (2008), AAA-Merrimack Valley (2010), Global PC Direct(2010), and bilingual YouTube video presentation for National Board of Tax Preparers (2010). I am interested in e-Learning, audio books, web work, video and documentary narration.
I have taken acting classes and performed at Colby College, been an extra in indie films Restive Estates by Midnight Chimes Productions (2004), Thinking with Richard (2010), as well as Adam Sandler's 2009 production, "Grown Ups" (released June, 2010), and in the early days had a radio show, Spanish Shuffle, on WMHB. I completed the Master Class in VO at Such a Voice, and continue coaching and training with Boston area/New England voice coaches/pros.
My Studio Equipment
I utilize Pro Tools LE 8 with MBox 2 mini, Rode-NGT-2 mic, Shure cans and conversion software.
I am also a grant writer, and am able to produce script in both English and Spanish, as well as translations and proofreading/editing services. My PhD is in Organizational Systems; I can provide consulting services in change management or help companies through growing pains or to better serve customers or through leadership training/appreciative inquiry, can optimize your workforce/internal talent. I am willing to travel, am easy to work with, and you can find me on LinkedIn, Facebook or contact me directly via my website.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Dawna Zajac-Perez by email or phone, please click here.