sardonic, offbeat, warm
For Narrations, my voice can be crisp, clear, with a warm quality. Mid range pitch, a little toward higher end.
For commercials, I can do copy very fast and clear, with a high energy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do variations on British (upper class, cockney), Irish, Russian, German, Australian, New Zealand. I can do higher or lower pitch, and can do a pretty good elderly male tone. I have excellent comic timing.
My Voice Experience
I was a writer, actor. and co-producer on a radio drama show that aired on the radio station KZSC in Santa Cruz for 6+ years. It was titled, The Drama Hour. After leaving KZSC, we produced three live variety shows and have worked on separate projects since then. I have continued doing sound design, including voiceovers, for theatrical productions.
B.A. from UCSC in Film and Digital Media
I took a sound design class at UCSC, for which I produced a short piece that won an 1st place in the Comedy/Drama category for the 2010 B.E.A. Student Media Awards.
I have been performing improv/sketch comedy for over 10 years now.
My Studio Equipment
Zoom H4N, a Shure Super 55 Supercardiod Microphone, and a Zoom R16 Recording Board. I usually edit in Logic Pro.
Unknown - Click here to ask Davis Banta
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Davis Banta by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Davis Banta is a Standard subscriber.
Davis Banta does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Davis Banta was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Davis Banta does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Davis Banta was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.