sardonic, offbeat, warm
For Narrations, my voice can be crisp, clear, with a warm quality. Mid range pitch, a little toward higher end.
For commercials, I can do copy very fast and clear, with a high energy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do variations on British (upper class, cockney), Irish, Russian, German, Australian, New Zealand. I can do higher or lower pitch, and can do a pretty good elderly male tone. I have excellent comic timing.
My Voice Experience
I was a writer, actor. and co-producer on a radio drama show that aired on the radio station KZSC in Santa Cruz for 6+ years. It was titled, The Drama Hour. After leaving KZSC, we produced three live variety shows and have worked on separate projects since then. I have continued doing sound design, including voiceovers, for theatrical productions.
B.A. from UCSC in Film and Digital Media
I took a sound design class at UCSC, for which I produced a short piece that won an 1st place in the Comedy/Drama category for the 2010 B.E.A. Student Media Awards.
I have been performing improv/sketch comedy for over 10 years now.
My Studio Equipment
Zoom H4N, a Shure Super 55 Supercardiod Microphone, and a Zoom R16 Recording Board. I usually edit in Logic Pro.
Unknown - Click here to ask Davis Banta
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Davis Banta by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Davis Banta is a Standard subscriber.
• Davis Banta was last active on Voice123 8 days ago