Quirky, Storyteller, Natural, Wry, Trainer,
• David Winograd is registered with Voice123 since 2013-09-19.
• David Winograd started his/her voice over career in 2012.
• Currently David Winograd is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 3
• David Winograd was last active on Voice123 57 days ago
35 and up male voice. Natural storyteller with lots of energy. Quirky. Trustworthy. Suited for E-Learning, Audiobooks and Narration. I would love to voice mobile apps for children and have a wide knowledge of the field having professionally reviewed hundreds of such apps.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, various English, Yiddish, Bronx, Long Island, French,
My Voice Experience
I've been training at Edge Studios in New York with many coaches and have produced a narration demo with Jay Snyder and an Audiobook demo with Carol Monda.
I'm a natural storyteller and can breathe life into text. I've been told that I take direction quite well and can do anything from technical computer training to children's books with lots of characters.
I've written for many Apple oriented publications and blogs specializing in reviewing apps for children and assistive technology. What brought me into voice overs is how poor so many reads in children's apps sound and the knowledge that I can do better. After nearly two years of training, I'm ready to do just that.
I have completed three audiobooks available on Audible.com and the iTunes Store and am working on my fourth.
Trained at Edge Studios with Linda Jones, Danielle Quisenberry, Naomi Jacobson, Jay Friedman, David Guzzone, and Vanessa Richardson.
I have been coached by Kristin Price and Michael Ingram.
Jay Snyder is my coach and producer of my narration demo and Carol Monda is my Audiobook demo coach and producer.
I have taken a variety of courses Including Home Studio, Marketing, and breathing life into copy.
I have studied at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts.
I have also written extensively on everything involving Apple Inc., both in print and online and have a doctorate in Educational Technology focusing on eLearning.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM-103 Microphone
An isolated studio built from Dan Lenard's Studio Suit with a dropped ceiling of Auralex Foam paneling.
I was the voice of numerous doctoral projects at Arizona State University and have been involved in eLearning before it had a name.
I have written professionally for many years and can proof and create copy.
I have been involved in the creation and production of e-learning before the field had a name.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact David Winograd by email or phone, please click here.