Genuine, Professional, Unique
• David Swinehart is registered with Voice123 since Jan 02, 2009.
• David Swinehart started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently David Swinehart is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• David Swinehart was last active on Voice123 216 days ago
Warm, Smooth and Professional. From a family of broadcasters, I have a traditional "news anchor" style of voice and delivery. My voice has a natural resonance, clear and friendly without being too deep or smoky. My specialties include professional voiceover for corporate videos and presentations, radio and television advertisements, audio for web video, and podcasts. I also provide services for IVR, phone systems, voicemail, and on-hold messages.
In addition to voice skills, my studio is capable of editing and producing finished audio tracks, including those recorded elsewhere and sent to me for final mix and master. I offer a variety of post-production options in a variety of formats.
My studio is available with quick response to a variety of needs, and offers delivery in .wav (PCM), .mp3, .aif/.aiff formats via e-mail, standard mail (CD/Mini CD), or by file upload to my own secure ftp server.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North-American English. I have lived in Los Angeles, upstate New York, Tennessee, and Kansas City, and as such don't tend to have a dominant accent. I can stretch a drawl when required, although my natural speech pattern tends to be rather universal with just a slight midwestern touch.
My Voice Experience
My fascination with broadcasting began when I was six or seven years old, visiting my father's television studio (he was a news anchor, producer, news director, and station director for a variety of affiliate stations from the 1970's-1990's). I would sit in the edit booths and watch producers assemble spots for the evening news, which would then go to the reports to add voice. By the time I was 11, I had started producing my own "newscasts" at home using a betamax camera and one of my father's old radio microphones.
By the time I was of age, I convinced my father to let me do some work for the station. I helped run field audio for NBC's coverage of local college football games, in addition to starring in a handful of television commercials for sports teams, including the Kansas City Chiefs. By college, I assembled my own recording studio, and started dabbling in audio editing and production.
It wasn't until 2007, prompted by my wife, that I turned my attention to voice acting and producing. I already had the skills from 12 years of audio production to edit and assemble the spots, and I was blessed to inherit "the voice" from my father and grandfather.
As I also spent a number of years in the business world, I have expertise in voicing elaborate scripts for those in the banking and finance business. Some of my primary clients include various banks, mortgage firms, and investment companies.
Unknown - Click here to ask David Swinehart
My Studio Equipment
My studio is based around Apple Studio Logic 8 running on Intel-based Mac's. My primary recording tools for voice include Shure KSM-27 (for narration) and RØDE NTG-1 (for announcing) microphones, Focusrite Platinum preamp and Platinum Pro ADC, Apogee preamp and converters, and TASCAM CD-700 R/W mastering deck.
Unknown - Click here to ask David Swinehart
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact David Swinehart by email or phone, please click here.